How To Get Started
Book your free initial consultation now to learn more about how therapy can work for you. Take your first step towards making a change today!
How Does It Work?
Starting therapy can seem like a lot of work, but don’t worry – it doesn’t have to be!
In just 3 steps, you can be well on your way to living the life you want to live.
- Schedule a free 15 minute initial consultation with a therapist that suits you
- Meet with the therapist to learn about each other and determine whether it makes sense to work together
- If you both decide it makes sense to work together, schedule your first session.
The initial consultation is an important first step to making a change!
To learn about the difference between an initial consultation and a first session, see our blog posts.
Click below to access your client portal.
Request a Callback
If you’d like us to contact you, send us a note and we will get back to you shortly.
How Do I Schedule An Appointment?
At Coronado Psych, you can easily schedule your initial consultation with a licensed psychologist.
Here’s how to get started:
- Click on the ‘Book Initial Counsultation‘ button below.
- Select ‘Initial Consultation‘ service.
- Select ‘Coronado Psych Video Conference‘.*
- Use the calendar to select the day on which you want to book your appointment.
- Then select the time that best suits you.
- Enter your name, email address, telephone number, and credit card information. (NOTE: There is no charge for the initial consultation, but we do require a credit card to confirm your booking.)
After you send your request, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the online session. Currently all sessions are being scheduled through telehealth.
Don’t want to book online? Hoping to speak to someone sooner?
Give us a call at 619-554-0120. We are happy to schedule sessions over the phone, and we may have last-minute availability.