In order to better understand your symptoms, you may have come across a “depression “quiz” or “test” online. Such assessments are often multiple-choice questionnaires that ask you about various symptoms of depression and their severity or frequency over a specific period of time. Although such tests can be useful for
Is it Time for a Change?
You are not alone.
The first step can be the hardest part.
Book your free initial consultation now to learn more about how therapy can work for you.
How Does It Work?
Starting therapy can seem like a lot of work, but don’t worry – it doesn’t have to be!
In just 3 steps, you can be well on your way to living the life you want to live.
1. Schedule a free 15 minute initial consultation with a therapist that suits you
2. Meet with the therapist to learn about each other and determine whether it makes sense to work together
3. If you both decide it makes sense to work together, schedule your first session.
Book Online in Seconds!
At Coronado Psych, you can easily schedule your initial consultation with a licensed psychologist.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Click on the ‘Book Initial Counsultation‘ button below.
2. Select ‘Initial Consultation‘ service.
3. Select ‘Coronado Psych Video Conference‘.*
4. Use the calendar to select the day on which you want to book your appointment.
5. Then select the time that best suits you.
6. Enter your name, email address, telephone number, and credit card information. (NOTE: There is no charge for the initial consultation, but we do require a credit card to confirm your booking.)
After you send your request, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the online session. Currently all sessions are being scheduled through telehealth.
What Happens at the Initial Consultation?
Want to find the best therapist for you? The initial consultation allows you to learn how a specific provider can help address your unique needs and goals, ensuring that you find the right “fit”
3 Goals of the Initial Consultation:
• Learn more about the therapist
• Briefly assess your needs and goals for therapy
• Inform you about how a therapist can help
What Happens at Your First Session?
Ever wonder what the first session of psychotherapy is like? Understanding the goals of a typical first session can help you make the most of your time with your new therapist.
3 Goals of the First Session:
• Learn about practice policies and limits to confidentiality
• Assess your symptoms
• Discuss goals and further gauge “fit”
Request a Callback
Interested in learning more? Have additional questions? If you’d like us to contact you, send us a note and we will get back to you shortly.
You may have come across an “anxiety test” or “quiz” online in your quest to better understand your symptoms. These “quizzes” are often multiple-choice questionnaires that ask you about your symptoms of anxiety, their severity, or their frequency over a certain amount of time. These tests can be useful to
Finding the best therapist for you is crucial when looking to begin a course of psychotherapy. However, as many people who have experience looking for a therapist can attest, finding a therapist who is just the right “fit” can be very challenging. But, what does “best fit” mean in the